ProDigi Developer Course Format
ProDigi Developer course take students through a series of Basic and Advanced developer courses.
Step 1: Basic coding test
First step is to pass a basic coding test to be eligible to attend the course.
Step 2: Basic Course
The ones who pass the basic coding test go through our 5 week basic course. In addition to a personal project they build on their own they acquire a working knowledge of:
- Version control
- Object Oriented Programming
- Calling RESTful APIs
- Responsive Layouts
- QA and manual testing
Click here to see our basic level coursebook.
JOB FAIR l : At the end of the basic course, we conduct an open job fair in which our students are ready to show what they have built in their personal project giving them leverage over the other students. Also, ahead of this job fair a validated skill-card is provided to each student showing their strong knowledge areas.
Step 3: Advanced Course
The students who manage to complete our basic course are then further eligible for another 5 week Advanced Course. having learned the basics, they are now put into an agile environment, where they work in teams with our experienced instructors to execute a group project and learn:
- MVC Farmeworks
- RESTful API's and creating API's
- Unit testing and breakpoints
- Debugging and Error tools
- Deployment and compatibility
Click here to see our advanced level coursebook.
JOB FAIR lI : At the end of the advanced course, we conduct another open job fair in which our students are ready to show their contribution in the group project and demonstrates better understanding of working in agile and lean environment.
By the end of the ProDiGi Developer course students will:
- Know how to branch, merge, resolve conflicts and work with a shared code base for a project
- Have worked in an MVC framework and have exposure to advanced frameworks like REACT, Angular and Firebase.
- Be familiar with all aspects of working with a RESTful API
- Work through unit testing, debugging and error fixing on their own code and others
- Experience the deployment process and see their code live in a working app
- Have experience communicating and working in an Agile and Lean environment
- Have a better idea of how to learn a new code base and contribute to projects
Need more info, contact us now.